Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Something like a phenomenon

Turn into the skid.

If you had walked out my apartment this morning chances are you would have assumed the Zombie Apocalypse had reached the shores of Sweden.  Despite the uncanny likeness to the walking dead, the old swedish people that inhabit my neighborhood (or perhaps I inhabit theirs) do have a pulse.  I am consistently impressed when I see some old Swede with a walker trudging through feet of snow.  Happens all the time.      
I considered taking the bus for a few seconds while I was dusting the fresh snow off the ride.  I decided against it.  



I have been preparing for my Odyssean journey to the netherworld of David Cameron, PG tips and Harrods.  It looks like they called in the military so they could open the airport just for me (I might have to revise that depending on my flight status tomorrow morning).  Don't worry, I'll eat some mushy peas and fried toast for all of you.  Thanks to my brother for the totally metal winter apparel.  It is black like my heart. 

1 comment: