Saturday, February 26, 2011

An amalgam of spend ideals

It has come to this.  Being excited about weekly dinner parties with fellow graduate students.  Luckily none of us cook exceptionally well, or have enough money to afford expensive wine.  So at least we avoid a certain level of pretention.

Red Bull and squash soup

Can't resist the damn pink glasses

Classes are quickly coming to a close, which (again) proves how fast time moves.  Not to get nostalgic, but I am incredibly impressed at how quickly I forget about things that were once very important.  Although I tend to deny the general statement of "You've changed man...", I am sure I have.  To what extent is questionable.  Regardless, I have never been so uncertain about life after Sverige has I have this week.  Suddenly returning home to continue life-as-usual no longer appeals to me.  

2 comments:

  1. I'm shit sick of "life as usual." Nothing changes. Nothing gets any better, but rarely any worse either. Friends are content to sit around on weekends instead of going out or seeing something new.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and you shouldn't (the pink glasses that is)

    ReplyDelete