Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A great place to get rich, have kids and die.

The Danish coast
The semester is coming to a close and I am desperately dredging motivation from deep within my black soul to finish strong.  After sipping on a Vitamin Well (sweden's answer to vitamin water), listening to a few songs from crime in stereo -off the good album- and watching the creepy girl at the library across from me pretend not to stare, I've decided it has been a pretty good semester.  I've made some good friends, learned a few words in a new language, and did my best to avoid responsibility at all costs.  Now I'm psyching myself for a long fucking winter.  In the words of this Iraqi dude in my course "You fucking American, what were you thinking coming to this fucking country in the winter?  You came for this shit (as he points at the snow on the ground)?"  To which I responded, "Yeah, why not?"

  

1 comment: