Saturday, November 20, 2010

I'm back FROM the future

A constant running joke for about a month has been the theme of time traveling.  It has been used in many contexts - but 2 main ones keep reoccurring. 1.)  getting blacked out drunk and waking up in "the future" with no recollection of previous events.  As in "holy shit, it is Wednesday morning?  What happened last week?  Where am I, how did I get here?  Why is my underwear on backwards?"  And so on...
2.) wasting your life on meaningless and trivial tasks only to find yourself significantly older and lamenting the disappearance of your lost youth.  Ex. - "holy shit, I'm 38!  How did that happen?"

The dark and sloppy weather has contributed to several recorded cases of mild schizophrenia.  I'm not sure how contagious it is but I am keeping my cool and have been washing my hands several times a day in hopes of not catching it this winter.  I hate being sick/fucking crazy.  

















After having experienced the first "snow" of the season, I am not necessarily dreading the winter.  It was just cold enough to freeze the rain and sting you eyes when riding through it.  Although I am thinking about making the trek to see the northern lights, in which case I might need to consider investing in a clothes that prevents me from dying of exposure.


Helsingborg bikes.  Apparently. 

2 comments:

  1. What is that pink car outline? A bike rack?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its just an aesthetic thing. They use it for bicycle advocacy in an attempt to get more people to cycle, I guess.

    ReplyDelete