Saturday, April 30, 2011

These words are yours, so scream every one.

This week I have been rotting from the inside.  When some Polish dudes asked to surf the couch last night, I should have said no.  But sometimes I'm a real fucking nice guy.  So, despite the fact that I have literally lost all patience, I said yes.  They were pretty fun.  Intelligent and interesting enough.  Luckily I only had to play nice for one night.  Side note, they gave me a bottle of Vodka (wodka) as a gift. Score...  

Polish dude with the blond hair is a Euro version of Jess
Sauna - Cures the crazies
When I hear all this talk of Valborg, I can't even muster up enough energy to pretend that I give a shit.  Watching my friends get bombed in a park at 10am was the last thing I wanted to do.
So Juan was nice enough to listen to me spill my guts at the sauna instead.  Dude is a saint.  He also convinced me that a picnic in the park (a park, not THE park) would be nice.








Juan Romanitco
And he was right.  A totally hetero-picnic was actually pretty nice.  The weather has been fantastic for the last two weeks (which has made studying difficult).  It brought me out of my funk.


Swedish hippie jam fest 2011
So needless to say after lifting weights until I lost feeling in my arms while listening to Killing the Dream on repeat, kicking the Polish dudes out of my house, saunaing with the pro (he has no time for wood paneled rooms under 100ºC) , sun bathing naked, picnicing with Swedes and a hot shower - I feel better.
Sing.  You've heard this all before.
Cheese ball sXe inspirational quote of the year - "It isn't why you feel this way.  It is what you do about it." True enough.





No comments:

Post a Comment