Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Down with the sun

A few things.  Swedish metal is best seen in Sweden.  I cut my own hair; it looks alright.  25 Kilograms is much heavier than it seems.  I have no plans for halloween.  I vow to see a hedgehog in the wild.

I am going to see my first black metal show on Friday.  I think I will be "that douche that brings a camera to a show to take a blurry picture of the band".  I want to document the fact that I attended a show where real goat blood was used.  Not just water and food coloring (sorry Gwar).

It has been almost 8 weeks since I have been in Sweden.  It has been almost 8 weeks since I have seen a Juggalo.  This is truly Valhalla.

4 comments:

  1. No juggalos in Sweden? I can't even drive down the street without running over spent bottles of faygo or empty face paint containers. Saw a 5-Hatchet Man 80's Buick the other day driven by a guy with an Iced Earth tattoo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You would think that juggalos would flock to sweden to take advantage of the generous welfare stipends and maternity leave. Perhaps they are a distant and retarded cousin of black metal dudes what with the face paint and all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goat blood. Just as disgusting as any other goat product I imagine.

    Miss you loads. grr.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And by "sun" you mean "sickness"?

    ReplyDelete